Nothing says romance better than sweet, soft pastels
- SKYLINE ROMANCE:Getting married in New York City? Announce it with a Ceci New York invitation featuring a subtle skyline design, just like the one we designed for Lindsey and John.
- SLEEK AND CHIC:For the perfect streamlined accent, pair upswept hair with these Maiyet organic drop earrings.
- STYLISH SET:Bring a touch of boho chic to your stacked bracelets by mixing in Aqua’s Tanya bangles.
- FLORAL BEAUTY: Channel a romantic garden fairy wearing this bead & crystal headband from Wedding Belles New York.
- GOING GREEN: You’ll be red carpet-ready (even if you’re not a movie star) in Tadashi Shoji’s stunning Robin gown.
- GARDEN DELIGHT:Light this Elysian Garden candle from Voluspa to conjure up a citrus grove surrounded by lush green foliage.
- IN NEUTRAL:Searching for the perfect glamorous-but-neutral evening shoe? Look no further than Stuart Weitzman’s Nudist Goosebump napa sandals.
- ENCHANTING ESSENCE:Go for a scent that’s both sweet and citrusy with Miller Harris’ Cassis en Feuille eau de parfum, which includes notes of Italian bergamot, pear and blackcurrant.
- SOFT HOLD:Add instant polish to any look with Bottega Veneta’s Rialto medium intrecciato leather shoulder bag.
- LIGHT TOUCH:For a neutral lip that will pair well with smoky eyes, try Dolce & Gabbana’s The Lipstick Classic Cream Lipstick in Nude.
View issue v264: Rooftop Romance here!